Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas snow 2010


This year was an extra special Christmas...we got snow!  It was bitter sweet in that my mom was not with us but some how I imagine she sent us this snow.  She would always call her grand children to see if it was snowing at each house.  Then she would call through out the day to check on their progress of the snowmen or what they were playing.  Even though the kids are grown she never let them grow up to her.  She passed away very unexpectedly but she is still in our hearts.  This snow-woman is for  you mom.

I imagined her calling all day as were out by the fire getting warm.  That is a new addition that she did not get to see and would love!  We have got much use out of our fire pit and patio...


So as we enjoy the winter blast of 2010, I like to think my mom sent us this. Thanks mom! We love you...

No comments: