Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finished Painting!!!!!

After changing the paint color, we are finished! We did not know there are so many colors of white! My daughter wanted her room painted white. We go to Lowes and get white paint, come home and paint our first coat on Sunday. Monday morning it looked like a pale blue cement wall! So we go back to Lowes and buy our second color of "white". We paint our second coat of paint on Monday night. Tuesday we get up and she decide we need a third coat of paint because it does not look white enough. Last night we painted and finished our third and final coat of paint. I will spare you the details...lets just say that this week I am also taking a GT class and I have declared my daughter a neurotic perfectionist! (who needs to be medicated - and if my dear friend Lynn ever reads my blog, yes you did birth her. haha)

Her room looks great and will make a nice guest bedroom in two years when she is away at college. It is very classy and we are all pleased. Now the kitchen...

No comments: