Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to School...

Tuesday, June 7

I have been inspired by SubrbnPrincess to start my blog up again.  I use to think I had to write some big inspirational post, but after reading several blogs I have noticed the ones I enjoy the most are just short simple post into people lives about what they are doing.  I have enjoyed people sharing snippets of their lives. If feels like I have friends all over the globe.

So here is a snippet of my life...  I am going back to school.  Not sure why?  I have been teaching for 23 years, have two master degrees and am National board certified.  I have a wonderful husband and a daughter in college.  Maybe I am in what they call the mid-life crisis.  lol  

What ever it is, now I am working on ESOL.  English Second other Language. This should be an interesting year for me...


 
This is my first day of studying.  I don't mind this!  Coffee, quiet patio, birds chirping and cool breeze.  Class starts and 1:15 so I get to sleep in.  Don't laugh but there is this thing called blackboard.  Love it.  You post you work on it.   Then you discuss with classmates.  Wow...   got to love technology.  Now when I have my first test, that may be another story.  Until then...


X0X0
LillyBeech

1 comment:

Suburban Princess said...

Have you decided what you will be when you grow up? ;o)

Is this just summer school or will you be going for a few years?