Monday, June 13, 2011

Just another Relaxing Day...

Happy Monday...What a refreshing weekend I had.  Hanging out with my dad by the pool, then fishing with my husband.  I was great spending time with family...
Being out of school you'd think I could just relax , sleep in, and be lazy.  Not me.  I get up at 7:00 to see my family off then it is me time. I love sitting outside enjoying a cup of coffee before I start my day. 



The wild life at my house is amazing.  Listening to the birds, watching the rabbits and of course my cat and dog.  Now we have discovered a neighborhood fox.  Last summer we had a bobcat.  Oh the joys of nature...

After my coffee it is reading text for class then off the school for me.  Yes off to class.  Send daughter to school in the Am and she sends me to school in the Pm .  But we do meet for coffee dates in the middle.  Oh we do love our coffee and shopping for Lilly Pulitzer/Vineyard Vines/J Crew of course.  Lets not forget all the errands I run.



Oh the joy of summer! 

No comments: