Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Happy Wednesday, Shopaholic friends!
Welcome to Day One of Shopaholic Birthday Giveaway Days! I'm hosting these in honor of my 40th birthday coming on August 12...it's a fun way to stop thinking about getting older, and profile some of my favorite designers, websites, stores and brands! HA
Thanks so much to one of my favorite friends and Twitter pals Caroline Grace Jewelry for sponsoring the first giveaway! As you all know, I'm a big fan of Caroline Grace's baubles and wear something from her jewelry line almost every day. This spring and summer the DH was quite tolerant while I built my collection. I have a feeling EVERYONE will want to win this pretty! :-)
The Pink Starfish Leather Cuff ($132 retail) is absolutely gorgeous, and one lucky reader will win this beauty! (listing on Etsy HERE). The cuff is approx. 2" wide and has a beautiful silvertone jeweled starfish embellishment. The cuffs are something special, you can trust me on this as I own three of them already! :-)
In addition to providing us with such a beautiful and generous giveaway, Caroline Grace is also offering a "Shopaholic Special" to all readers! From now until the giveaway days end (which will be at least 10 days), the following discount levels will apply to any purchase from the Etsy shop:
10% off orders under $50
20% off orders over $50
There are two ways you can take advantage of this discount:
1) Make your purchase on Etsy, and pay as normal. Then message Caroline Grace that you are a Shopaholic reader, and she will refund the appropriate discount level (10 or 20%) back to you through Paypal.
2) Make your purchase on Etsy, then message Caroline Grace, telling her you are a Shopaholic reader, and ask for an adjusted invoice. Then she will provide you with the updated amount and you can remit payment.
If you've always wanted to try a piece of her jewelry - this is a great time with the Shopaholic discount! You will be thrilled with the quality of CGJ. Every time I wear one of my pieces, I get compliments from friends and strangers alike.
Here are a few of my suggestions. Who doesn't need a pair (or two, maybe three) of the Flora Chandelier earrings. These are available in a rainbow of colors in the Etsy shop:
The Queen Bee cuff is TDF!
I'm dying for this Ginny bracelet in Sterling Silver with Colorful Freshwater Pearls - wouldn't this match everything in our closets? (Etsy listing HERE).
Now for the fun part! How to enter to win the starfish cuff bracelet:
1) Sign up to follow Shopaholic In Alabama blog (or comment that you already do) for ONE entry.
2) "Like" Shopaholic In Alabama on Facebook for ONE entry.
3) Follow Shopaholic In Alabama on Twitter (@shopaholicinal) for ONE entry.
4) Comment with your favorite item from Caroline Grace Jewelry's Etsy site for ONE entry. (MUST DO TO QUALIFY FOR THE GIVEAWAY)
5) "Like" Caroline Grace Jewelry on Facebook for ONE entry.
6) Follow Caroline Grace Jewelry on Twitter (@xoCarolineGrace) for ONE entry.
7) "Share" this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter using the button on the right side of this blog for ONE or TWO additional entries.
Please comment letting me know how many entries you have. Additionally, be sure to provide me with the link to your Facebook or Twitter post so I can verify. Thanks! :-)
The giveaway period will end on Tuesday, August 3. After a random drawing, the winner will be announced (on Facebook first, then on the blog) on Wednesday, August 4.
Good luck to everyone - don't forget to enter - and tune in tomorrow for another fun giveaway!
Have a wonderful day!
p.s. Today is also our favorite jewelry designer's Birthday - be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday! *Leos United Forevah*