Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Has it been that long....

I cannot believe it has been that long since I have made a post. I have been so busy with school, grad classes and home that my blog has just not been on my mind.  I read so many good blogs, it is hard to imagine that anyone would read mine. 

Just incase there is anyone that does, I have some great ideas to share...

http://classroommagic.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentine-goodies.html  is a great new blog that I am following. 

Check out this idea for a Valentine activity for your class.  Stock up on converstaional hearts.  My kids are going to love this.  This site is full of activity matts for your class.

My newest hobby is Pinterest.  I get so many ideas for my classroom from there.

Pinned Image
Scroll to Top
This is the newest thing that I give my kids...They think it is a cool way to get their thought out.  They like to save them in their AJ's and go back and add to it.

FREE Fact Swap Review Game for Any Subject. To begin, each student writes three facts about the subject in the top three boxes. Then students walk around the classroom swapping facts. A student must give a fact in order to get one. At the end, each student should have 9 different facts!
Scroll to Top

I just found this...Cannot wait to share it tomorrow.

Happy pinning...

No comments: