Friday, January 27, 2012

In the Classroom...

Today I realized that something I had posted had drawn a lot of attention...
Freebie Alert : Printable Free Compliments Poster!

I have this posted outside on my bullentin board.  My students and even teacher come down the hall and read the various announcements on it.  Slowly these little "compliments" have dissapeared.  One young man stuck his head in the door and ask me if I had any more compliments.  I looked at him and then remembered. I had forgot I put this up.  I went outside and just the top was there.  All the compliments were gone.  I pulled another out of the folder and put it up for him.  He just smiled and said thanks.  He told me it was nice to know someone cared enough to put this up for the kids...

We all need compliments.  Post this and see what happens in your "work" place.
(Another idea from Pinterest)
Happy Learning...this time I learn from my students!

No comments: